Monday, March 16, 2020

First Week of Social Isolation

Hello IB Bio 3-4 Students!  What a crazy time this is!  Last week we were going to school as normal and this week we are stuck at home for who knows how long?!  But as far as I know, the IB exam will go on and I want to help you get ready for it.  Plus, we have some amazing biology topics left to learn about just for their own sake. 

First of all, I encourage you to read the NY Times article about how the corona virus affects the human body that I have in the links and right here.  You have to sign into their site, but all corona virus articles on NY Times are free, so you don't have to pay to read it.   It is really interesting, especially since we just covered immunology.

For this week, I encourage you to complete the reproduction worksheet (sorry, 7th period, I forgot to hand this out on Friday!)  You can use my notes, the book, and any other reputable resources, although I especially recommend IB resources because they will help you hit the right level of understanding.   Stay tuned for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment